BOOST will be delivered by a unique partnership between the government, civil society and business; the Cabinet Office and DCMS are working with the Young Foundation and EY, to complement the existing IEP network and provide organisations with access to a diversity of partners, expertise and networks. We have built a bespoke programme that will focus on partnerships, including:
- Access to a network of new partners and customers, with hand-curated introductions;
- The skills and materials to access growth finance;
- 1:2:1 mentoring and tailored support with a range of technical experts;
- Support with improving the rigour of your impact measurement;
- A strong innovator peer network;
And much more! BOOST will be tailored to the individual growth needs of the organisations.
We are looking to recruit 8 - 10 early and mid-stage innovators who deliver impact in one of our three challenge areas to take part in BOOST. Applicants must have a clear product or service that has market traction and is now ready to be taken to scale, to ultimately create a more inclusive economy and society.