- Benefit from the learning, ideas and support of other Partnership members
- Collaborative working with like-minded people pushing at the edges of the system
- Increased employee engagement and involvement
- Enhanced reputation as an organisation that’s taking a lead and making systemic change happen
- A healthier, wealthier social and economic ecosystem in which your organisation can thrive
Many organisations are working to make the UK a better, fairer and more inclusive society. But too many work alone, when they could be achieving more together. Get involved in the Inclusive Economy Partnership and let's do more, together.